There Are Free Groceries Available Now!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2010

      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is to LEGALLY
      stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour television show began
      for the company whose website is at: http://discounts4food.com  I thought it was
      very interesting and decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so
      the first thing I did was check out the company. I contacted the Better Business
      Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints lodged against them, I
      also contacted Paypal who has verified this company. They told me that they
      verified the company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to
      them that the company is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and
      friends about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I
      spoke with were already using this program. They told me how pleased they were
      with it and how much money they had saved and are currently saving. So I decided
      to sign up for this sampler program on 11/3/10. On 11/10/10 I received my
      complete membership package and the fun began. Using their program and the free
      lifetime membership that it includes I went to the supermarket ready to make a
      killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to $239.87 then I
      presented her with the coupons I received from this program and I saved $223.38
      - my final bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This
      program has changed my life!!!