Fw: The Shocking Truth About Getting Free Groceries

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010

      My cousin recently emailed me and asked me to share with all of you her email. Here it is in its entirety:

      Hey Cuz,

      I just wanted to share my own opinion and experiences about the program that you recommended to your group members at http://discounts4food.com As you know have been a cashier at Publix Supermarket for 17 years. In those years I have met countless people that are members of the sampler program at the above website. I first found out about it 17 years ago when a regular customer was continually saving between 65% - 85% off her entire bill every week. After a month I got the guts to ask her how she is doing it and she told me about this program. As the years went by more and more people were saving huge amounts of money and everyone of them I asked if they were members of this program and they all were.  I'm talking about people with full carts of items paying between 10 and 20 bucks. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Bob.

      Love, Susie