Re: A Disturbing Behind The Scenes Look at Your Supermarket!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010

      Thank you so much Dr. Bartlett. This is the exact same program I have been in and recently recommened it to my group members. It truly is great. Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to share this!!!

      [original message by Dr. betty Bartlett]

      I just wanted to share with you a great tip that one of my patients told me
      about. She had joined this program at http://discounts4food.com  Last year and when she showed me her store receipts I thought I was seeing things. A shoebox full of receipts all showing savings between 60% - 90% on everything she had purchased. I noticed grocery receipts, toiletry and makeup receipts, baby products and pet need receipts, over the counter medicines receipts, name brand appliance receipts and on and on. When I asked her how she found out about this program she told me that she saw the company highlighted on her television news station. I joined this sampler program last week and last night I was able to purchase $ 199.72 worth of merchandise and groceries and I only had to pay $16.68! What an absolutely amazing program!