THEY HAVE FINALLY ADDED THE PROOF TO THEIR SITE!

  • GROUPS ADMINISTRATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14 4:20 AM

      You have heard me recommend the programs offered at http://powerofdiscounts.com and verify that the other individuals recommending the sampler product are different people located from all over the USA based on their IP addresses. Now, that company has added a news telecast showing who I believe to be one of the women that posted her experience with this program. You have to see this truly incredible news feed. It's has a link on the main page at http://powerofdiscounts.com