Re: What You Grocer Will Never Tell You About!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010

      So many of you have been asking me how I first found out about the sampler
      program at http://nofullprices.net I decided to tell all of you. In 1983 I was
      hosting a very large family reunion at my home. My cousin Loraine agreed to help
      me with the grocery shopping. She lives in another state and came a day early.
      When we went shopping she was throwing everything she saw into the cart. I
      remember I kept telling her to take it easy and she kept telling me don't worry
      about it. By time we checked out the bill rung up to $637.79 (I still have the
      receipt). But yet we only had to pay $ 86.69! She was using this very great
      program listed above. It was that day that I joined and have had these great
      savings ever since.