Re: A Supermarket Secret Guaranteed To Save You 70%!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 1:00 PM

      Not long ago I shared with you my group members a recommendation for the sampler kit being offered at http://spend-no-more.com Much to my surprise many of you emailed me to ask if I ever tried this program. Of course I have or I would not have recommended it. The savings on groceries, dining out and name brand merchandise have been nothing short of spectacular. What I mean by spectacular is between 60% - 80% savings consistently. Several group members also told me that they participate in the company's Referral program and they have earned in one case $ 460.00 in one month.