Loud Louisa Presents a Creepy Christmas

  • loudlouisa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005
      If you live in LA please come to my show on the 16th and 17th of December.

      The California Navels will be playing sassy tunes from the 10s, 20s and 30s
      there will be comedy, amazing circus acts, fire breathing eating and teasing
      And well it will just be a swell time!

      When: December 16 & 17, 2005, with shows at 9 PM. Doors open at 8:30 PM.
      Admission is $10 in advance or with a flyer, $15 at the door. Telephone
      reservations accepted: 323-270-2518.

      Where: The newly renovated Empire Amusement Hall, 6470 Santa Monica
      Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90038; (323) 270-2518. (In "The Complex" between
      Cahuenga and Highland.)

      Why: Mademoiselle Chevalier aims to provide a new forum for culturally-
      uplifting entertainment that will be unique among the theatrical offerings to be
      found in the Theatre Row District of Hollywood.

      Email me if you would like a flyer and I'll send it to you directly!

      Love and Kisses
      Loud Louisa