79RE: As Seen on TV - Set Your Own Prices!

  • Debbie
    Oct 3, 2009
      RE: As Seen on TV - Set Your Own Prices!

      I just had to take a moment to send our moderator a huge THANK YOU! I can't imagine another moderator anywhere taking the time and making the effort that you did. After reading all the research you did and actual product testing of the items at http://savingmorethanefore.com I couldn't wait to sign up for their sampler program. The products work as great as you reported them to. I have immediately reduced a majority of my expenses by 70%! Thanks to your hard work and efforts. I read many other glowing reviews but never signed up because I was skeptical but your review being our moderator meant a lot more! Thanks again!