Again about 18EU

  • Fabio Spelta
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 1, 2003
      I got the file using a direct Internet access: my modem never had
      problem like that before, but it should be it's fault. Thanks.

      I've looked at the file (it's not here with me right now, but on the PC
      where I downloaded it) and I have seen a corporation named "strada di
      ferro adriatico".
      Well, it's wrong :)
      It's name should be "Ferrovia Adriatica", a now dismissed corporation.
      Here is a picture of it:
      http://www.dossier.net/foto/roseto/11.htm

      See ya and thank you all.
      --
      Fabio Spelta

      email: spelta@...
      jabber: febs@...
      ecdl project: http://ecdllibre.sf.net
      --
      Fabio Spelta

      email: spelta@...
      jabber: febs@...
      ecdl project: http://ecdllibre.sf.net
    • Beard, Bruce D.
      Message 49 of 49 , Sep 16, 2008
        Ronald,

        -If everyone starts at $100, noone has enough money to invest in other people and your tactic is quite sensible.

        -When I play 1856 with experienced players the vast majority of them open their first company at $65 (using loans to finance train-buying). Players start buying one another's stock sooner and the situation you are descibing does not arise.