Phila Gameathon - June 15th

  • jafd26@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002

      Salutations, gentlefolk !

      PAGE - the Philadelphia Area Gaming Enthusiasts -
      is pleased to announce
      our Summer 2002 Gameathon - 12 hours of nonstop gaming!

      The Gameathon will be held on Saturday, June 15
      at the Ethical Society, 1906 South Rittenhouse Square,
      Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

      Anyone who's interested in helping me run
      a demonstration game or tournament of the 18xx games,
      drop me an Enote, to jafd26@..., ASAP
      (Sorry to be inarush - was out of town on family matter).

      Thanks very much for your help with this.

      Yours, John Desmond - jafd26@...