Schedule of railroad game events for 2002 Con of the North

  • railroadgames railroadgames
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2001
      Hi all.

      Here's the final schedule of railroad games planned for 2002's Con of the
      North. I'm providing this information for those who are not on the CotN's
      mailing list and would like to join me in some railroading fun.

      Day / Time Slot / Event
      -----------------------

      Friday 16-18 : Freight Train/Express
      Friday 18-22 : 1830
      Friday 22-02 : Empire Builder International

      Saturday 08-14 : 18xx Ala Carte (open 18xx games-titles include: 1825, 1826,
      1829 N/S, 1830 Reading/Coalfields, 1835, 1841, 1849, 1851, 1853, 1856, 1870,
      1899)
      Saturday 14-18 : Colorado Rails Medley (Rails Through The Rockies/Silverton)
      Saturday 18-22 : Rail Baron
      Saturday 22-02 : Empire Builder International

      Sunday 08-14 : 18xx Ala Carte
      Sunday 14-16 : Dampfross/Railway Rivals
      Sunday 16-18 : Freight Train/Express
      Sunday 18-22 : Empire Builder International

      Available seating in these events (excluding 18xx ala carte - 64 seats are
      open) is limited, but additional seating is usually available.

      None of these games are a part of a Puffing Billy(c) tournament. This is
      just a chance for train gamers to get together and "enjoy" themselves.

      For more info of the Con of the North, visit their web site -
      http://www.conofthenorth.org

      Only $22.50 for all three days.

      Hope to see you there.

      Yours,