Train Gamers in the Knoxville, TN area

  • abavard_22@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      I'm going to be in the area for the next couple of months. It's now
      2 weeks and I'm starting to suffer withdrawals. :) Are there any
      gamers in the area. I picked up 1835 at the WestTown Gameboard and
      am dying to try it out.

      Email to abavard_22@... as that is the only reliable means of
      communication I have at the moment.

      Mark
    • neptunejet@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hi Mark,

        I live in Woodstock (northwest Atlanta metro area).  Mark Derrick and I get together, sometimes at his place in Chattanooga and sometimes here in Atlanta, with a couple of other people.  I would be glad to get together anytime for 18xx.  Maybe we could do something in Chattanooga soon.  Let me know what your schedule is, and I will also talk to Mark Derrick.

        Jon Carper