Re: [18xx] 1895 Namibia

  • Rick Westerman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
      >http://homepage.munich.netsurf.de/Adam.Romoth/18xx/18xxrest.htm

      homepages not homepage

      I will try it out.

      -- Rick

      Rick Westerman
      westerman@...

      Phone: (765) 494-0505 FAX: (765) 494-7897
      BCHM bldg. Purdue Univ. W. Lafayette, IN 47907-1153

      System Manager of the Genomics center and the
      Biochemistry department ... part time for the latter.

      href="http://www.biochem.purdue.edu/~westerm"
    • Adam Romoth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2001
        Hi 18xx-players,

        My 18xx game of Namibia is ready for testing.
        This game is called 1895, because 1895 the first train ran in
        Namibia.

        If You like info about this game or if You like to test it:

        http://homepage.munich.netsurf.de/Adam.Romoth/18xx/18xxrest.htm

        You will find information about several 18xx-games and especially
        about 1895.
        You will need the following files:

        Print: 95short.htm and 95kurse.htm
        These are the short rules and the table of courses
        Download 95nam_ps.zip
        This zipped filed contains the map, the tiles, the shares, the trains
        and anything else as postscript files.
        (I used Peter Jacobi's 1876 ps-files as pattern. And his help as
        well. Thank You, Peter.)

        For those players, who like to play with with Lemmis
        moderator-programm, there is a zipped 18l-file for version 221.

        If You should test it, I would be glad to hear about Your
        experiences.

        Adam