Anyone willing to part with 1825

  • Cole Wehrle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      Howdy folks,

      I just thought I'd send out a little note to see if anyone was looking sell
      their 1825 copy (collection?). I've got my name on a few lists store lists
      over in the UK and have been watching ebay (somewhat intermittently) over
      the past six months, but it occurred to me that this might be the right
      place to ask. I'm in the market for as much as I can get my hands on--all
      the units and extensions. So if anyone is looking to pass them along I'd
      be happy to offer a fair price. Know that they would be going to a good
      home and would get plenty of play.

      Best,

      Cole

    • Cole Wehrle
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
        A copy has been found and price worked out.

        Best,

        Cole