Re: 18GM

  • jasonbartfast
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 11, 2013
      My copy is similar, though it's missing the off-board half hexes. The original private company cards are gone, replaced by (poorly) handwritten versions. There are also a few missing original train cards, replaced by handmade versions that look like they were made by a first grader (complete with magic marker).

      Without the half-hexes my set isn't really playable, unfortunately.

      Jason