Re: 18GM

  • d_mitton
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 8, 2013
      I guess my description wasn't clear enough:

      No files, only paper and cardboard.
      Copyrighted, no permission.

      Dave.
      (The later could be fixed if someone wanted to persue it)

      --- In 18xx@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Jaffe" wrote:

      > If the files are available, it can always be made as a print-n-play.
      >

      > Please?
      >

      > Bill Jaffe
      >
      > bigbillthecollector@...
      >
      > Wargaming - EIA, 18xx, and more

    • jasonbartfast
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 11, 2013
        My copy is similar, though it's missing the off-board half hexes. The original private company cards are gone, replaced by (poorly) handwritten versions. There are also a few missing original train cards, replaced by handmade versions that look like they were made by a first grader (complete with magic marker).

        Without the half-hexes my set isn't really playable, unfortunately.

        Jason