Re: [18xx] Re: 2013 Portland 18xx Tournament; Save the Dates

  • Chris Shaffer
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2013
      One email from Dave announcing the dates, one email with details and an
      address to mail a check (last year was $40), and one email confirming
      receipt of your check. No website. :-)

      --
      Chris

      On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 5:33 PM, pmsleboeuf <pmsleboeuf@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Is there a web site set up for the tournament? I am interested in
      > attending.
      >

      > --- In 18xx@yahoogroups.com, "davexblanc" wrote:
      > >
      > > It's hard to believe that this will be our 15th year holding the
      > Portland 18xx Tournament. That means if you haven't been yet, you've
      > probably been telling yourself, "Maybe next year" up to over a dozen times!
      > Don't let it happen again. Put June 20 to 23 on your calendar today!
      > >
      > > And if you HAVE been before, you already know you don't want to miss
      > out, so save the dates!
      > >
      > > Dave Blanchard

    • Aliza Panitz
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2013
        Can you confirm that it's at the same hotel as all the recent years?

        (FTR, that's the Hilton Garden Inn *Airport* in Portland, not the
        other "Hilton Garden Inn" in downtown Portland.)

        - Aliza

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 5, 2013
          Thanks to CSW Expo being early this year, there's a chance I can make it to
          Portland, the gods of money willing, this time around.

          On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 10:30 AM, Aliza Panitz <aliza.panitz@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Can you confirm that it's at the same hotel as all the recent years?
          >
          > (FTR, that's the Hilton Garden Inn *Airport* in Portland, not the
          > other "Hilton Garden Inn" in downtown Portland.)
          >
          > - Aliza
          >

          > On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 12:18 PM, davexblanc
          > dave.blanchard1@...> wrote:
          > > It's hard to believe that this will be our 15th year holding the
          > Portland 18xx Tournament. That means if you haven't been yet, you've
          > probably been telling yourself, "Maybe next year" up to over a dozen times!
          > Don't let it happen again. Put June 20 to 23 on your calendar today!
          > >
          > > And if you HAVE been before, you already know you don't want to miss
          > out, so save the dates!
          > >
          > > Dave Blanchard

        • davexblanc
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 8, 2013
            We'll be at the same hotel, Hilton Garden Inn at the Portland Airport. you can make room reservations directly with the hotel at (503)255-8600. Rates are $96/night plus tax.

            Dave