Re: [18xx] quad-fold map boards

  • John A. Tamplin
    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 31, 2011
      Ok, the prices for the new quad-fold boards will be a $15 option, and the
      new 2-piece box will be $6 extra. Note that these prices will come down as
      we get rid of the existing pouchboard and the old 2-piece boxes, eventually
      both will be the default options.

      If you want to upgrade existing games, the prices will be the same as above
      -- note that the quad-fold board will not fit in the old 2-piece box, so
      unless you have the 1-piece box you will need to order one of the new
      2-piece boxes. For upgrade requests, please email me directly and include
      the serial numbers of any boxes you want to replace.

      --
      John A. Tamplin

    • daveberry33
      Message 2 of 18 , Nov 2, 2011
        Hi John,

        Please could you post the measurements of the new boards and new boxes to the list?

        Best wishes,

        Dave.