Re: 18XX in Boston, MA?

  • Frankie V
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi,
      live in Mass.  near where Interstates 90 and 84 meet (Brookfield, MA), about 60 miles from
      Boston. Dave Lionett lives closer to Boston in Worcester, MA and half the time
      in FL.

      am willing to drive to meet to play 18XX.

      Frankie V
      frankvisco@...

    • brosiuse
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
        --- In 18xx@yahoogroups.com, "photocurio" <sunraydust@...> wrote:

        > I'm planning to move to Boston, probably in Feb, 2011. Anyone playing 18XX over there?

        Peter, there's a city-wide gaming event called "Unity Games" on February 4. If you're here that early in the month, it would be an ideal way to meet area gamers.

        Eric
      • d_mitton
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2011
          Dave Lionett, used to live in Worcester, but now spends much of his time in Ft. Myers Florida.

          Please come by Total Confusion, in Mansfield MA, February 23-26, 2012
          http://www.totalcon.com and we can introduce you to the local hard core train gamers.

          Dave, the conductor.