1860 Token Labels

  • Scott Petersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
      I didn't like the token label design that ships with 1860v2 so I made new
      labels. See a picture here:
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40149/1860_tokens.jpg

      Justin requested token labels so that he can print and cut them him himself
      with a 1/2" punch. If he likes this design, he could print this file (which
      is formatted for the OL32 labels from onlinelabels.com):
      http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40149/1860_tokens.pdf

      My printer registration always seem to be a bit off for the precut labels
      (and you can never tell where!), so I end up printing the same label across
      the whole sheet and using the ones on the side that is the most centered.

      For those of you that are not as crafty as Justin, I will laser print these
      on 1/2" circle label paper and mail them to you so that you can stick on
      your wooden tokens. Cost is $1 shipped to the US. A little more (up to you
      how much) if you live outside the US and it will cost me more to send it.
      Email me for where to send the payment.

      In the future, I hope to be able to also produce low-cost tile sets and maps
      for prototype 18xx games to foster playing them (especially online via
      webcam/spreadsheet!). I know what a chore it can be to cut the tiles, so I
      am planning to buy a die cutter and do it for folks that have interest.

    • Justin Rebelo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011
        Perfect looking tokens! Thanks Scott. I'd definitely be interested in
        your tilesets and stuff if you get into that. I'd like to try things
        like 1858 and 1812 and so forth but I have a hard time mustering the
        energy to cut a full game that's in a changing state (especially since
        I've been successfully getting to play games more frequently of late).