RE: [18xx] Fast play

  • Beard, Bruce D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      We managed to play 5 games last Saturday at DERail:
      3 player NEB
      4-player 46
      4 player 61
      4 player 70
      3 player Scan
      Took us 15 hours including meal breaks.

      Both Anthony Carver and Ken Guthermuth are good and moving the game along briskly.

      Played FR-RCE last night. Not fast, since I had played twice and the other 3 had never played. The train rush is fast though. 3 players had to sell shareas and one but the PRO in the "I don't need a train because I don't have a run category."

      -Bruce