18xx Tourney Formats (Was Re: 18xx Conventions)

  • jheuer7
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 1 10:42 PM
      --- In 18xx@yahoogroups.com, "mike_deans" <mykdeans@...> wrote:

      > Jeff
      >
      > > And I've made some good friends along the way.
      >
      > And you have one more in Portland! I hope you can make it along this year, as this is the first year that I will be attending.
      >
      > Mike Deans

      I'll be there. Have bought the plane ticket. Now I need to do the hotel and registration. I look forward to seeing you there.

      Did you box arrive today? It says delivered. Finally! (long story here, folks. Suffice it to say that it's a good thing Mike added insurance at the last minute to his first order.)

      Jeff
    • Chris Brooks
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 2 6:04 AM
        On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 10:42 PM, jheuer7 <jheuer7@...> wrote:
        > Did you box arrive today?  It says delivered.  Finally!  (long story here, folks.  Suffice it to say that it's a good thing Mike added insurance at the last minute to his first order.)

        Yes it did, and I'm playing with Mike on Sunday. But mostly just so I
        can come over and play with his new iPad.

        -Chris