files for 1828, 1888 (Puerto Rico), 18Cards

  • michael.bruenker@freenet.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Thank you for your interest in the files of 18Cards, 1828, and 1888 (Purto Rico)
      Please, excuse me, but at the moment I will not publish any files. I have to make order in all what I have designed some years ago. Too many drafts, too less documentation. Please understand and be patient. I am sure that i will publish anything that is worth being played.
      Michael

      Unbegrenzter Speicher, Top-Spamschutz, 120 SMS und eigene E-MailDomain inkl.
      http://office.freenet.de/dienste/emailoffice/produktuebersicht/power/mail/index.html