Re: [18xx] Tringcom 3rd October - 1836 London Playtest

  • Steve Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1 5:14 AM
      Geoff Cousins wrote:

      > I will be taking my homemade 1836 London game to Tringcon.
      > If any 18xx's present would like to help playtest it - I would be
      > most grateful. Or if not playtest then offer any advice for its
      > future developement/abandonment.

      I hadn't intended to broadcast this to the group, but I cannot trace a
      working electronic mail address.

      I should be along this year, and will play if there's a quorum. TringCon
      isn't exactly a hotbed of 18xx play, so we may struggle to find opponents.
      I can certainly promise no shortage of advice. Don't take any ejaculations
      of "This man's an idiot!" too much to heart--under three and you're doing
      well.

      > The only thing I lack at present is the money for players and
      > companies - although I have written an Excel game monitor.

      No-one in their right minds uses paper money. I shall bring chips.

      --
      Steve Thomas maisnestce@b...
    • geoffac1954
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1 3:56 PM
        --- In 18xx@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Thomas" <maisnestce@...> wrote:

        > Geoff Cousins wrote:
        >
        > > I will be taking my homemade 1836 London game to Tringcon.
        > > If any 18xx's present would like to help playtest it - I would be
        > > most grateful. Or if not playtest then offer any advice for its
        > > future developement/abandonment.
        >
        > I hadn't intended to broadcast this to the group, but I cannot trace a
        > working electronic mail address.
        >
        > I should be along this year, and will play if there's a quorum. TringCon
        > > --
        > Steve Thomas maisnestce@b...

        Thank you for your interest - see you on Saturday !

        Geoff