1861 pbem replacement wanted

  • pete9361
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      We need a replacement player for a 4 player 1861 pbem game. Must know Cyberboard and be able to access Google docs for the tracking spreadsheet. You must also be willing to make your moves in a timely manner! We just got done with the private company auction.
    • Tim Franklin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        > We need a replacement player for a 4 player
        > 1861 pbem game. Must know Cyberboard and
        > be able to access Google docs for the tracking
        > spreadsheet. You must also be willing to make
        > your moves in a timely manner! We just got
        > done with the private company auction.

        If you still have a space, and can live with the time difference for a UK player, I'm interested.

        Regards,
        Tim.