Re: 1829 Red Box question

  • Stuart Dagger
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2009
      As Danny said, the Northern board box was green. There were two
      editions of the Southern board game but both boxes were red. The
      difference between them was that the first edition came in a box
      that was non-shiny, more of a dusky rose in colour and had plastic
      pieces to use as markers for the mountains.

      Stuart Dagger