Gamers in South London

  • Dave Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hi,

      I live in SW16 and was wondering if there was a regular games group in
      South London looking for another player.

      Or even just other players living down here and looking for games.

      Dave Allen
    • huttm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
        --- In 18xx@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Allen" <dallen@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I live in SW16 and was wondering if there was a regular games group
        in
        > South London looking for another player.
        >
        > Or even just other players living down here and looking for games.
        >
        > Dave Allen

        Hi.

        Have you heard of the Swiggers games club? It runs every Weds from
        6pm, in a room above a pub next to London Bridge station. 18xx is
        played occasionally, although I haven't been for a few months ;-(

        It's run by Paul Evans & is really friendly.

        The pub is the Bunch of Grapes on St. Thomas Street (just off Borough
        High St, but I guess you'd be using the Northern Line).

        There's a yahoo group for it too (swiggers).

        Mike.