Re: [18xx] Liege, October 29, 2005: 5th round of the 18xx belgian championship

  • michael.bruenker@freenet.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello Fred,

      at least I will come. I hope that somebody will join me.

      Michael

      Noch allein? 1 Million Singles warten auf ein Date!
      Schnell Kontakt aufnehmen bei Deutschlands beliebtester Partnerboerse
      http://singles.freenet.de/index.html?pid=11512

    • Frederic Taton
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
        Hi!

        Just a small correction: the 18VA tournament will start from 11:00AM
        (instead of 10:00AM as I wrongly mentioned here below).

        FredhoT
        --- In 18xx@yahoogroups.com, "Frederic Taton" <frederic.taton@s...>
        wrote:
        > Hello.
        >
        > As usual, please let me remind you that the 5th round of the 18xx
        belgian
        > championship will be held in Liège this Saturday 29 October 2005
        from
        > 10:00AM till...
        > We will play 18VA for the tournament.
        > The participation fee is 5 Euros.
        >
        > As last year, the tournament will be hosted by the "Mach die
        Spühl!" (I
        > know, it's a german name, but it's a belgian "french-speaking"
        club, don't
        > ask me why this name...) game club during its yearly convention.
        This
        > convention starts from Friday 28 evening till Sunday evening. This
        is
        > situated in the Don Bosco College, like last year (see
        > http://www.machdiespuhl.org/ website for more info, click on the
        IRV button)

        > But we will be more happy to play any other 18xx during the whole
        WE (just
        > for the fun of it).
        >
        > As always, everyone of you, as well as your friends, are more than
        welcome,
        > for one hour, or for the whole WE (and even more, because the
        Monday is
        > "bank holiday" for some of us and the Tuesday is the "All-Saints"
        bank
        > holiday).
        > If you intend to come but don't know where to stay at, please send
        me an
        > e-mail privately and there should be no problem to find a bed,
        some of the
        > club members usually host several foreign friends in their house.
        Otherwise,