Re: [18xx] Re: 18C2C

  • Peter Nowak
    Message 1 of 144 , Mar 1 12:46 AM
      http://www.designsice.com/

      regards,
      Peter

      ----Original Message Follows----
      From: "Chris Acreman" <ChrisAcreman@...>
      To: <18xx@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [18xx] Re: 18C2C
      Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:40:40 -0600

      For those of us who didn't even know there was an 18C2C website, could you
      please list the name of the website. You know,
      www.fill-in-the-blank.whatever.

      Thanks,
      Chris
      Message 144 of 144 , Jan 13, 2013
        Where can I find another spreadsheet for a pebm game of this?

        The one by Michael Monical here is confusing! or can someone explain it to me off list?

        Michael Panzer