Fw: [AASLH-MilitaryHistory] Lecture: Recreating the Age of Fighting Sail, August 14

  • Glenn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 6:52 AM
      Dear Friends and Fellow Historians,

      If you are in, or planning to visit the Washington, DC, area, you may want to take advantage of this program at the Society of the Cincinnati national headquarters.  This is NOT the same as the American Revolution Round Table of the District of Columbia (ARRT-DC), although many of our members attend and we enjoy promoting their events.  The Society's programs are always excellent.  For more information contact my friend and colleague Emily Schulz at email eschulz@... (see below).  Thank you.

      Best Regards,

      Glenn .