British Military Musicians Presentation, revised

  • Sherri Rapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2011

      Hello all!

      The latest major revision of my British Military Musicians presentation is uploaded with lots of new images, antiques and artifacts! A few corrections have been made. Additional contributors have been credited. Excerpts from Captain Bennett Cuthbertson's recommendations are now included at the beginning. There is a short analysis pertaining to headgear and sleeve darts (chevrons) on the last few pages before the credits. Enjoy!

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/6802 7364/British-Military-Musician s-Rev-1

      Cheers!

      Sherri Rapp

      Volunteers of Ireland , Lord Rawdon’s Co’y

      Guilford Courthouse NMP F&D Corps

      P.S. If you wish to view a higher resolution version, use the – and + controls at the bottom of the web browser to change the size of the presentation’s pages.