300+ photos OFN event

  • danieloconnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      300+ PHOTOS!~ Fort Niagara/British Brigade Event 2003

      In 2003 Old Fort Niagara and our King's 8th Hosted/Sponsored the British Brigade Garrison Weekend. I recorded the weekend with cameras purchased at the gift shop... having forgot to pack my Canon. I FINALLY had the negatives transferred to digital and although not digital camera quality I'm confident you will enjoy the photos, they are large and clear especially for gift-shop disposables. If you (or your buds) were at Fort Niagara for this event they are most likely in these photos.

      Two separate galleries:

      http://gallery.me.com/kings8th#100307

      http://gallery.me.com/kings8th#100315