RE: [18cMusic] Re: Fife Cork

  • Peter Emerick
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2010

      You can purchase cork grease at music store. It’s commonly used for joints on woodwinds. I’ve used it for years without any adverse affects.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2010
        got that right Peter, and only a buck fifty at the local sam ash, has no adverse effect on cork or wood etc etc, made for the job
        I just bought three sticks(they look like chapsticks)  because I tend to lose them
        joe korber