Music needed in Charleston, SC

  • Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hey guys I wanted to let you all know that if any of you want to attend my work site Middleton Place Plantation in Charleston SC is in need of period musicians for our 4th of July event. Right now I have 2 members of FMAR Anne and Ron Vido who will be attending. If any of you want to take part please let me know. I have need of you from 10 AM Friday the 2nd through Sunday the 4th of July.
      All persons attending the event will be given a reciprocal pass which will allow yourself and a guest free admission into over 45 historic sites in Charleston and these pass's will be good for 4 months.

      Please let me know as soon as you can by contacting me at rvido@...

      Thank you

      Ron Vido
      Stableyards Historic Interpretation Manager
      Middleton Place
      Charleston, SC 29414
      (843) 266-7491
      rvido@...