Fife and Drum Music Chat

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Just thought I'd pass this along to those who might be interested.
      Please forgive any cross posting you may read.

      The Monday night chat that was on FifeandDrum.com has moved. You can
      now find it on:

      FifeDrumChat.com on Sunday evenings at 7:00PM

      It has a new look but you'll still find Charlie Terzi hosting.

      The first chat on the new site begins tonight, January 25th.

      Come join old friends, make new ones, and shake that winter chill!!!

      Sharon
      Click to learn how you can earn extra cash in day trading.
      http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/PnY6rx96Q19Z1m0wcCoQhkCVWwPvs2f2ssVu67otUE7jNDwQomYdl/