18th Century Musician from Michigan

  • pdhfh
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2007
      I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
      Michigan are on this list?

      Thanks

      Jeff42nd
    • John Howland
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2007
        Indiana, here
        john
        42nd

        pdhfh <jkatt@...> wrote:
        I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
        Michigan are on this list?

        Thanks

        Jeff42nd

        hi hio tro mo

        with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

      • Mark McClain
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2007
          Where is Michigan?

          Mark 3NY L.I.

          >From: "pdhfh" <jkatt@...>
          >To: 18cMusic@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [18cMusic] 18th Century Musician from Michigan
          >Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:25:10 -0000
          >
          >I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
          >Michigan are on this list?
          >

          >Thanks
          >

          >Jeff42nd

          Intro*Terms
        • adventureboy@juno.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2007

            Sterling Heights.

            Tim

            1st Michigan

            1st Pa

            Quahogs

            -- John Howland <john_howland@...> wrote:

            Indiana, here
            john
            42nd

            pdhfh <jkatt@standish- sterling. org> wrote:
            I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
            Michigan are on this list?

            Thanks

            Jeff42nd

            hi hio tro mo

            with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

          • andrew ambrus
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2007
              Andrew

              2PA (NWTA)

              pdhfh <jkatt@...> wrote:
              I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
              Michigan are on this list?

              Thanks

              Jeff42nd

              Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design.
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/PNRrlB/TM

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:18cMusic-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:18cMusic-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Need Mail bonding?

            • John Howland
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 1, 2007
                Well, I was born in Dearborn, so technically, yes I'm from Michigan.

                "adventureboy@..." <adventureboy@...> wrote:
                Sterling Heights.
                Tim
                1st Michigan
                1st Pa
                Quahogs

                -- John Howland <john_howland@ yahoo.com> wrote:
                Indiana, here
                john
                42nd

                pdhfh <jkatt@standish- sterling. org> wrote:
                I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
                Michigan are on this list?

                Thanks

                Jeff42nd

                hi hio tro mo

                hi hio tro mo

              • Lois
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
                  I'm in Clinton Twp MI

                  1st Michigan
                  Great Lakes Ancients

                  (Hi, Tim!)

                  Lois
                  --- John Howland <john_howland@...> wrote:

                  > Well, I was born in Dearborn, so technically, yes
                  > I'm from Michigan.
                  >
                  > "adventureboy@..." <adventureboy@...>
                  > wrote: Sterling Heights.
                  > Tim
                  > 1st Michigan
                  > 1st Pa
                  > Quahogs
                  >
                  > -- John Howland <john_howland@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > Indiana, here
                  > john
                  > 42nd
                  >
                  > pdhfh <jkatt@...> wrote:
                  > I am knew to this list. I was just wondering
                  > how many musicians from
                  > Michigan are on this list?
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  >
                  > Jeff42nd
                  >

                  > hi hio tro mo
                  > ---------------------------------
                  > Don't get soaked. Take a quick peak at the
                  > forecast
                  > with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
                  >

                  > hi hio tro mo
                  >
                  > ---------------------------------
                  beta.

                  Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
                • Jim Krause
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 3, 2007
                    --- In 18cMusic@yahoogroups.com, "pdhfh" <jkatt@...> wrote:

                    > I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
                    > Michigan are on this list?
                    >

                    > Thanks
                    >

                    > Jeff42nd

                    Kansas, here.
                    Jim Krause
                  • Emilie Hurley
                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 3, 2007
                      Sorry it took a few days, I'm in Clinton Twp., play with Great Lakes.  Emilie

                      pdhfh <jkatt@...> wrote:
                      I am knew to this list. I was just wondering how many musicians from
                      Michigan are on this list?

                      Thanks

                      Jeff42nd

                      Never miss an email again!