Old Sturbridge Village (OSV) event

  • Irishbrit
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Is anyone on this list going to OSV this weekend? I will be there both
      days with the Ninth of Foot, but I will be partaking in the CW battle
      with the 10th CVI attached to the 79th NY on Sunday. At least that's
      the plan. I will have no fifer again and will be more than willing to
      help form a field music group for Saturday.

      Jim Murphy
      IX of Foot
    • richard ruquist