Re: Deep River

  • Irishbrit
    Message 1 of 47 , Jul 10 6:23 PM
      --- In 18cMusic@yahoogroups.com, David Dooks <riasgt@...> wrote:

      > Esteemed List,
      >
      > I had intended to be at Deep River this year, but due to an
      impending move at the end of the month, This Saturday & Sunday are my
      only kid-less days to pack.

      > Enjoy, yourselves and lift one for me.
      >
      > David
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.

    • Irishbrit
      Message 47 of 47 , May 22, 2007
        Last year after some digging I was given an email address of
        dram2006@...
        However, after viewing the page Richard has posted the url for I see
        they have discontinued electronic mail. If calling the (egads!)
        telephone number does not work I would maybe try dram2007@...
        (just guessing here). I am not going to attempt another appearance
        by the 18th Century Yahoo Group Fifes and Drums. If someone else
        wants to do it feel free, but the numbers who actually showed up
        last year made me believe that another attepmt is not worth the time
        involved. I however will be at DRAM marching with the Nathan Hale
        Ancient Fifes and Drums, so if you go on stand come over and get me!

        Jim Murphy

        --- In 18cMusic@yahoogroups.com, richard ruquist <yanniru@...> wrote:

        > Hi Ron,
        >
        > Actually the Dram= Deep River Ancient Muster- is the only non-
        invitational muster that I know of. You just show up and register
        (for free) and you are in. But earlier in the year they send out
        invites to all that came the previous year and your place in the
        parade and on stand depends on how quickly you reply. So the CT
        corps reply immediately and usually are up front. Mass corps take
        longer for the mail to arrive and they are back in the crowd.

        > But if you wish to register ahead of time and have not paraded
        the previous year, the only way I know of is to call a number given
        on the DRAM website http://www.moxiecomp.com/dram/.

        > I've missed seeing you for some time now. Let us know what going
        on in your fife and drum life.

        > Richard.
        >
        > Ron Glidden <drumr1776@...> wrote:
        > Anyone have the name and email address for the person
        in charge of inviting corps to Deep River?