Proud Mama

  • Colleen Humphreys
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 8:00 AM
      Well, since no one else from 4-H F&D has posted this, and my DD is
      refusing to (she said, "oh, go do the proud mama thing if you have
      to), I guess _I_ will brag...

      The 4-H F&D has been asked to play at the Democratic Convention in
      Boston this month.

      It seems that the entertainment people has a sort of contest for
      youth groups, 4 were selected out of 50 applicants. The leaders
      found out about it the day before it was due, and whipped up the
      application, including photos and the tape of when they were on the
      radio (pbs). The other groups were a Boston kids' chorus, Boston
      Dance group, and a Chinese drum ensemble.

      Drawback: they haven't set the schedule for the convention yet, so
      we don't know _when_ they are playing!

      But, you know, kids get to do really cool things when they play F&D!

      Colleen
      --
      Colleen, Neen@...
      at home with 4 kids
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 8:20 AM

        Collen,

            Outstanding!  Huzzah for MC4H Jr. F& D Corp!

        Ihre KreigsKamerad,

        Herr Hofmann, FeldWebel, Ks.Rs., LX....

        (a.k.a.  Todd E.)

        -------------- Original message from Colleen Humphreys : -------------- Well, since no one else from 4-H F&D has posted this, and my DD is