Re: [18cMusic] New photos posted in a folder called CFFM

  • richard ruquist
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      I cannot find your folder called CFFM. Where is it?

      irishbrit1 <irishbrit@...> wrote:
      I have taken the liberty of posting a few photos related to CFFM on
      the group photo space. Please feel free to add any you might have to
      this folder, or have the moderator delete it whichever (or whoever)
      sees fit.

      Jim Murphy
      IX of Foote

      Do you Yahoo!?