Pickering Manual

  • Ron Glidden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      I'm trying to find out what the Massachusetts regiments who were using the Pickering manual of arms used for drum instructions since Timothy Pickering doesn't appear to mention drum signals.  I have been unable to determine if those regiments would have used Windham's signals (early war) or Steuben's signals (late war) or what other beats, duties and signals they would have likely followed.

      If anyone has done any research on this, please let me know.

      Thanks,

      Ron

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now