5507BAR School of Music - March 8

  • glaciergary
    Feb 13, 2014
      Dear Friends,

      I would like to invite you to the BAR School of Music which will be held at Fort Lee Historic Park on Saturday, March 8 from 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. We are inviting fifers and drummers from all of the major Rev War reenacting organizations.  The goal of the program is to learn about the role of musicians, practice, and share our common interest in this aspect of military history.

      I have attached the latest Brigade Courier, which has all the details on pages 14-15.  Please also look at page 6-7 for more information about Achievement Levels that I have established for BAR musicians.

      Please RSVP and let me know if you can join us.

      I have set up a facebook page: BAR School of Music at

      https://www.facebook.com/events/1462260493986517/

      If you can't make it, but want to stay in touch, please let me know.

      Regards,

      Gary Vorwald
      Inspector of Music
      Brigade of the American Revolution