5506Official Album Release Announcement

  • jkrause365
    Feb 6, 2014
      "Selections from Charles Stewart Ashworth 1812" is my latest recording. The album features the daily camp duties, beats and signals in Charles Stewart Ashwoth's 1812 book "A New, Useful, and Complete System of Drum Beating." Some beats and signals seldom played today and included in this recording are The General, The Grenadier's March, and an unusual arrangement of The Duke of York's Short Troop for two drums, as well as a Slow March. I used reproductions of a period fife and drum to make the recording. Download your copy at http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/jimkrause3
      Jim Krause