Re: growth with a Back lacing child's gown

  • Miss Hallie
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013
      Colleen, yes the gown bodice is finished and the skirts are then tacked on. Re the disscussion on growith tucks on the bodice, have never seen them so far on a fitted gown bodice (either back or front) with attached skirts. Growth tucks on the bodice and back appear on gowns that have the skirts integral to the bodice. The bodice shaping comes thru those tucks. Two entirely different styles. Hallie