Spoon molds

  • still_standing_va
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
      Does anyone know of a source for reproduction spoon molds? I know there are a few antique ones on ebay from time to time but I was wondering if anyone makes reproductions of them today.

      Thanks

      Chuck Hudson
    • Folo Watkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        >Does anyone know of a source for reproduction spoon molds? I know
        >there are a few antique ones on ebay from time to time but I was
        >wondering if anyone makes reproductions of them today.

        For casting metal spoons or moulding horn spoons?

        Cheers, Folo
      • still_standing_va
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
          Casting pewter or other metal spoons.

          Chuck

          --- In 18cLife@yahoogroups.com, Folo Watkins <folo1@...> wrote:

          > >Does anyone know of a source for reproduction spoon molds? I know
          > >there are a few antique ones on ebay from time to time but I was
          > >wondering if anyone makes reproductions of them today.
          >
          > For casting metal spoons or moulding horn spoons?
          >
          > Cheers, Folo

        • Folo01
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
            > Casting pewter or other metal spoons.

            In that case, try looking for spoon molds on Ebay: eg, http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-PRIMITIVE-FRENCH-BRONZE-MOLD-for-making-PEWTER-SPOONS-/251174316949?pt=UK_Antiques_DecorativeAntiques_Collectables_EH&hash=item3a7b27eb95

            Good luck!

            Cheers