Re: Other stockings

  • lovinlocks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
      --- In 18cLife@yahoogroups.com, "livesinclimax" <livesinclimax@...> wrote:

      > Just to let you know, Reb has made herself a new pair -that made their debut this weekend.
      > cotton. white, light blue and medium blue - "clouded" - and tied with red tape garters.
      >
      > eyecatching for sure! > Perry

      Picture fiend here. Surely I can't be the only one. PHOTOS, pleasseee!!!

    • Aquazoo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
        Yes! We have an album set up for repro clothing, the perfect place to share photos.

        -Carol

        --- In 18cLife@yahoogroups.com, "lovinlocks" <lovinlocks@...> wrote:

        > --- In 18cLife@yahoogroups.com, "livesinclimax" <livesinclimax@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Just to let you know, Reb has made herself a new pair -that made their debut this weekend.
        > > cotton. white, light blue and medium blue - "clouded" - and tied with red tape garters.
        > >
        > > eyecatching for sure! > Perry
        >
        > Picture fiend here. Surely I can't be the only one. PHOTOS, pleasseee!!!

      • livesinclimax
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2012
          I didn't get a pic of Reb;s new hose - as 18thC campfollower cooks didn't have cameras -- and even if they had, this one doesn't know how to do that uploading stuff... sorry!
          I'm sure she'll have them on The Big Row - and maybe someone will get a shot then.

          Perry