Re: [18cLife] Infant clothes

  • Will Tatum
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2012
      Madam,
      I am seeking good books so that I can first understand this aspect
      of material culture, then good patterns so that I can replicate it
      accurately.

      The child in question is quickly crossing the threshold into toddler-dom,
      and would be of lower middling sort/upper poorer sort standing. We are
      literally talking about small New England farmers here.

      Thank you very much for your assistance!

      Yr Svt,
      Wm Tatum

      On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 2:01 AM, Sharon Ann Burnston <millfarm@...