Minneapolis Show

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 12:59 AM
      Anyone going?
    • MP
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 8:55 AM
        My husband and I are going. We have reserved seats. Hope they are good
        seats. After the last few shows at the Fine Line and the standing room
        situation there, plus all the over selling they do usually, it was better to
        pay the extra money and be in peace at some table upstairs.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 10:08 AM
          would like to but live too far west

          Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
        • Bob Underwood
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 3:17 PM
            Same here. There will be four of us at the table -- which means we'll have
            to burn through $80 in food and drinks -- but that shouldn't be too tough
            given the prices. :-)

            _____