No activity in last 7 days
15th Century Europe
Explore the history, culture, costumes, society, politics, diversions, and more of the 15th Century: a wonderfully varied time, encompassing the momentous shift from the middle ages to the renaissance.
Help us research pointy hats, men in tights, burgundian fashions, houppelandes, Flemish fitted dresses, coffee and air filter hats, chateaux, cottages, encampments, merchants, military campaigns, pointy fluted armor, and any other wonderful high gothic monstrosities!
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- Sep 6, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.