Not strictly sci-fi but the technique would apply. Speed painting some 15mm WWI modelsrottenlead
http://hivequeenandcountry.com/home/?p=2137 Arun has done some amazing work with my basic concept. http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=375276 Terrymohazmatman
I'm reading his book on fighting the Pathan in 1897. With no South African War for the British (well no overt war anyway) he will probably gravitate to themohazmatman
We also have a sister group where you will find an archive of the pictures posted here at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/15mmSciFi_Photos
- Sep 30, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.